Your membership with Destination Ann Arbor will allow you to participate in many programs designed to promote your business, while also reinvesting in your community. View the list of current members.
These programs include:
- Website Listings: Your business will be listed under the Membership section. This includes a full listing on our website with a description, photos and contact information.
- Calendar Listings: Do you host events that Ann Arbor visitors would be interested in? You can submit your organization's events to our calendar for increased visibility.
- Partner Portal: Members can request access to our Partner Portal, where they can easily make changes to their website and calendar listings.
- Connections: Your membership connects you with other business professionals in the area.
- Email Communication: You’ll receive email updates on the latest happenings in the area and other pertinent information.
- Destination Ann Arbor Sponsored Events: You will be invited to attend the Annual Meeting and other sponsored events. These events provide the opportunity to mingle with other community professionals and leaders. In addition, these events can be educational, give insight into community matters and create business contacts.
- Convention Calendar: Members have access to the Convention Calendar, which lists “definite” meetings, conventions, sports and social events hosted in Washtenaw County. This information, offered quarterly and also upon request, is not available to members outside Washtenaw County.
- Brochure Distribution: Your brochures will be available in our lobby and visitor center on a rotating basis. They will also be distributed at various information displays (i.e., information booths, registrations, etc.).
Membership cost: (due on an anniversary basis)
- $125 annually for Accommodations (Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, Rental Homes, etc.)
- $100 annually for Restaurants, Attractions, Retail Businesses, Service Businesses, Corporate, Non-Profit Organizations
- If you are interested in becoming a member of Destination Ann Arbor, please email Tim Crouson at email@example.com.