ADA Tour De Cure: Michigan
- 3001 Earhart Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48106
- (703)253-4856 x6533
- Dates: June 10, 2023
- Location: Domino's Petting Farm
- Time: Various Times
- Price: Participants riding in person at Tour de Cure are required to raise $250 ($50 for youth 17 and under). Registration fee of $10 for riders attending the event in person
2023 Tour de Cure: Michigan has its own character and style—from a unique starting point to the gorgeous local scenery and so much more! No matter which cycling route you choose, you will enjoy a fun day at this event for such a great cause.
The Amertican Diabetes Association is hosting the 2023 Tour De Cure: Michigan on Saturday, June 10, 2023. Participate in a 6 mile, 19 mile, 41 mile, or 64 mile cycling route. Tour de Cure is the premier cycling event for all ages and abilities.
- Included on the day: SAG (Support and Gear), bike mechanic support, medical personnel, well-marked routes, fully stocked rest stops, an event t-shirt, meal after your ride, incentive gifts, event app, participant center- to name a few
- Virtual rides are available for this event, too, if people cannot make it out that day!
Check in time depends on the race start time.
Please visit the website for more details and event information.