Seeking a Front Desk Manager with 1 to 2 years hotel experience preferred. Duties and Responsibilities: Greet and assist guests during arrival and departure.
* Provide courteous guest service by responding promptly and efficiently to requests and complaints.
* Coordinate with other hotel departments to respond to guest requests.
* Processes all reservations and cancellation requests in a timely manner by mail, telephone, fax or in person.
* Maximize room revenue and occupancy levels through suggestive selling techniques.
* Handles the departments accounting system of money, receipts, guest accounts, and other forms of credit.
* Balance shift cash and accounts.
* Operates the department’s cash register.
* Maintains order and cleanliness of front desk and back office to present a pleasant and professional image to guests.
* Perform clerical duties to include handling incoming and outgoing mail, faxing, photocopying, and bookkeeping as needed.
* Maintain information and communication sources such as room inventory, lost and found log, telephone information, log book, and hotel directories;
* operate switchboard to handle customer inquiries, wakeup calls, etc.
* Attends Front Desk meetings as required.
* Follow established safety procedures.
* Provide assistance to other departments of the hotel to contribute to its smooth operation.
* Assist at the dining room/complimentary coffee station as needed
* Maintain a clean, pleasant, and professional image to guests and associates.
* Comply with all hotel policies and procedures. NOTE: Additional duties may be assigned by Regional Manager and/or General Manager.
Phone: 734-995-7281 Toll Free: 800-888-9487
Fax: 734-995-7283 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org