In The News
Here's what's being said about Ann Arbor in local, regional and national publications:
- City Style and Living Magazine - "Is This America's Most Beautiful Campus?"
- Bon Appetit - "An Insider's Guide to Ann Arbor, Michigan"
- Chicago Tribune - "Football, Fall Foliage Make Ann Arbor, Mich. Hard to Beat"
- Detroit Metro Times - "20 Awesome Places to Get Married in Michigan"
- The Detroit News - "Cheers: News from Ann Arbor's Bar and Restaurant Scene"
- Food & Wine - "Best Sandwiches in the U.S."
- Forbes - "At Zingerman's, The Staffer Who Makes Your Sandwich Might Now Be A Shareholder"
- Forbes - "Hometown Holdouts: Five Tips for Planning a Food-Lovers Road Trip
- Forbes - "100 Best Brunch Restaurants in America: OpenTable Releases Its 2016 List"
- HOUR Detroit - "No Frills, Fine Food"Opens a New Window.
- The New York Times - "From Collegiate to Culinary: Ann Arbor's Food Scene Grows Up"
- Midwest Living - "26 Reasons We Love Ann Arbor"
- Orbitz - "These Are America's Coolest College Towns"
- Parade - "Don't Miss These Beautiful Gardens Across America"
- PureWow - "The Most Iconic Restaurant in Every Single U.S. State"
- Travel + Leisure Magazine - "America's Greatest Main Streets"
- USA TODAY - "50 States, 50 Dates: Romantic Ideas Around the USA"
- The Washington Post - "You're going where? Ann Arbor"
- WeddingDay Magazine - "The 10 Michigan Wedding Barns You Have to See"
- Windy City Times - "Yes, Michigan!: Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti are Cozy, Cosmopolitan"
Also, check out our Awards & Accolades!