Meetings in Ann Arbor
PLAN A MEMORABLE EVENT
Destination Ann Arbor is open for business and here to help. We can't wait to welcome you back to explore and enjoy the Ann Arbor area when the time is right!
From traditional meeting spaces to unique event venues, Destination Ann Arbor is ready to assist you. Our complimentary services are available to minimize the amount of time you spend researching destinations, including site selection, transportation options, networking activities, catering and more.
Download our Meetings Planner Overview (pdf) or 14 Reasons to Bring Your Group to the Ann Arbor Area (pdf) and see for yourself what makes Ann Arbor such a great place for gatherings.
- Only 20 minutes from the award-winning Detroit Metro International Airport
- Top dining destination in the Midwest
- Home to Michigan Stadium — the largest stadium in the U.S. and second largest worldwide
- Unique and historic meeting spaces for one-of-a-kind events, such as the University of Michigan Stadium, Yankee Air Museum, or the The Ark historic music theater located in the Main Street District.
- Complimentary planning and research assistance
- Facilitation of hotel proposals and room blocks
- Expert facility and accommodation knowledge
- Site tours and networking event recommendations
- Welcome materials for your attendees
Site Selection Support
- 150+ meeting places, from small, creative venues to University of Michigan Stadium
- 100+ arts and entertainment venues, from community clubs to fine arts museums
- 400+ eateries, from old-fashioned Italian bistros to trendy, contemporary American restaurants
- Approximately 5,000+ hotel guest rooms in the area, all close to each other
- Banquet facilities that can seat up to 600 guests
What Our Clients Say
“Destination Ann Arbor was a HUGE help to bringing our group of 70 to the area for our annual visit exchange program, both with selecting venues and then being on hand while we were in town. They provided local expertise and recommendations that my research alone could not match. We have visited many communities in the past and the visitors organizations have always been helpful, but the level of involvement Destination Ann Arbor had throughout our trip formation process was top notch. Kudos to the team!” - Jolyn Sattizahn, Vice President of Community Affairs, Columbia Chamber of Commerce
“I’d like to graciously thank Destination Ann Arbor for assisting us in finding a perfect venue for our annual corporate event. We needed a space that could fit 100 to 200 people, and the bureau found the perfect place for our needs. Their attention to detail and follow through helped make our event a success!” - Kijuana Butler, Community Action Network
"Our event couldn't have gone better; everything was great! We very much appreciate all the assistance, from getting the hotel room block to gift bags and more. Can't thank you enough for your help, and I enthusiastically recommend your services!" - Jim Stodolak, Kappa Sigma Fraternity
"The conference was wonderful. Ann Arbor goodies were a huge hit! Everyone raved about the commute from DTW, so the location was perfect." - Kristine Nash-Wong, Director of Marketing, XLerant