About Destination Ann Arbor
Destination Ann Arbor is a 501(c)6 not-for-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the economy of the Ann Arbor area, and Washtenaw County in general, through the promotion of the area as a destination for day and overnight visitors.
An unforgettable destination that celebrates curiosity and inspires discovery.
Elevating economic vitality and connecting our communities through the power of travel.
Destination Ann Arbor will accomplish this mission through the following objectives:
- Generate positive awareness of the Ann Arbor area as a destination of choice for travelers
- Stimulate interest and desire on the part of consumers to take action and visit
- Maximize the length and frequency of stays
- Increase the business volume of the area’s tourism business partners
- Proactively support development of additional tourism products
- Maintain a research base for the area’s tourism industry
- Create positive awareness, support and participation in Destination Ann Arbor and its marketing programs
- Empower members of the local hospitality industry to address workforce challenges
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
It is a journey, not just a destination. Diversity in our communities fuels our enthusiasm of our Mission. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience moves us forward every day. Destination Ann Arbor will continue to strive for these to be more than just words:
- Leadership commitment and accountability in setting goals for diversity in staffing and board and committee recruitment
- Strategic goal-setting in our operational, sales and marketing plans including website and social media branding
- Staff educational, communication and mentoring opportunities
- Community engagement: philanthropy, external board representation, diverse-owned businesses, external employee resource groups
- Learn more about Destination Ann Arbor's DEI Initiative >
Our staff is here to assist you with planning your next meeting or with helpful tips for your next trip. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-995-7281.