Ann Arbor Art Fair
Thank you to all who attended on July 15-17, 2021
Three Fairs. Three Days!
The Ann Arbor Art Fair took place July 15-17, 2021 -- down one day from the typically four-day event.
In 2021, supporting the artists was more important than ever before!
The directors of the: Ann Arbor Street Fair, The Original; the Ann Arbor State Street Art Fair; and the Ann Arbor Summer Art Fair - the three fairs that comprise the Ann Arbor Art Fair - jointly announced the decision to move forward with producing the 2021 Ann Arbor Art Fair. Read more about the decision here.
This year's event looked a little bit different:
- Changes include more space between booths to allow for social distancing, masks were encouraged, and hand sanitizing stations were throughout the fair.
- There were not any entertainment stages this year, to prevent large groups from congregating in one area.
- There were not food vendors at any of the fairs this year. Many took this opportunity to visit Ann Arbor's incredible selection of restaurants
- Streets remained closed through Sunday, July 18 - an opportunity to stay an extra day and enjoy some brunch! Read our latest blog Arts and Eats: Sunday Brunch After the Ann Arbor Art Fair
2021 Fair hours were as follows:
- Thursday and Friday, July 15-16: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday, July 17: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fair staff worked closely with the health department to ensure the safety of the artists, fairgoers, staff, and everyone involved. Comprised of three individual non-profit fairs that make up the larger event, this beloved event is sure to surprise and delight you at every turn.
Click below to learn more about the art and the artists and the three individual fairs:
Once again, supporting the artists is more important this year than ever before. The artists in attendance specialize in mediums like photography, ceramics, fiber, jewelry and sculpture and more. Thank you to all those that attended the 2021 Ann Arbor Art Fair! Find out more at www.theannarborartfair.com.