Chicago Tribune recently hailed Ann Arbor as a perfect destination for a Midwest Fall getaway. The area is packed with parks to view the beautiful fall colors, as well as orchards, mills, and corn mazes to get in the spirit of the brightly colored season! As we prepare for Halloween activities, take a gander at YOUR best Autumnal Ann Arbor photos. We scoured Instagram for the best pictures, and here's what we found! Share your photos on Instagram using #AnnArbor, and your pic could be featured in a future blog or social media post! Keep reading, and find a suggested scenic road trip to get the most of the Fall colors in the Ann Arbor area.
1) Fall colors and public art are two passions of Ann Arbor.
2) University of Michigan's campus was practically made for the Fall.
3) One of the many beautiful parks that thrives this season.
4) You can even see fall colors in our yarn!
5) The Mighty Huron is beautiful anytime of year!
6) Red. Orange. Green.
7) A beautiful Fall afternoon!
8) There's a reason they call us Tree Town.
9) It's time to Fall in love with Ann Arbor.
10) I took a picture of a tree for you, oh what a thing to do...and it was all yelllow.
11) Squirrels are the unofficial mascot of Ann Arbor!
12) Nichols Arboretum is a must-see in the Fall!
13) What could be better than historic architecture, and beautiful Fall foliage?
14) Coleman's Farm in Saline has a plethora of pumpkins!
15) Simple scenery, but a beautiful view.
16) Make a trophy out of leaves while you're in Ann Arbor!
17) And enjoy the birds-eye-view of Tree Town's best season.
Now go out there, and find more beautiful Fall scenery in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Use the map below to see a suggested road trip throughout the area, and share your photos on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter!