Since 1933 the Wheels in Motion family has been Ann Arbor's first choice for all of their cycling needs. They opened our first store, Campus Bike & Toy, on Depot street in 1933 and then moved to William Street. A lot of things have changed since then and bicycle technology has come a long way.
But from their perspective, a lot of things have remained the same. They still treat every customer with respect and listen to their needs to fit them to the right bike. They still have the best service department in town that offers the same fast dependable service. And they're still owned by the same family, since 1933!