Zingerman's Food Tours
- Various locations, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- (888) 316-2736
Zingerman's Food Tours take you to the source of amazing food and people from Israel to Hungary to Croatia and more! Together we’ll venture off the beaten path, where local cuisine provides a direct connection to the history of a region, the soul of its people, and the rhythm of daily life. If you’re hungry to explore behind the scenes, come with us. We use food & wine to connect to the history of a region, the spirit of its people, and the rhythm of daily life.
Zingerman’s Food Tours is your concierge to the best local guides, food, and cultural experiences. Relax, enjoy, and experience the best, because of our long-standing connections in the food and travel world.
What can you expect on an international tour?
- 5 to 10 days in a beautiful international setting with a Zingerman’s host & a local guide
- Itinerary designed to highlight the history and culture of traditional food and drink
- Tasting the food through visits with artisanal food producers in their homes and workshops
- Hands-on time in local kitchens, learning how to prepare local dishes Intimate dining, celebrating the season’s harvest
- Hand-picked housing, to reflect the local sense of place
- Small groups – 16 people maximum
- Luxury, private transport